Thursday, December 15, 2011

Attendance!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm not going to lie here to you at all my attendance could have been a lot better!! This class was a lot of fun and when ever you missed a day in class you missed out on possibly learning something new. I didn't skip class is was mostly due to me over sleeping. Since I have had all these final papers and what not I missed three classes in the last two weeks. But I do make sure I let Rob know. Its the least I can do if I don't show up for class. But I plan on taking Into to Broadcasting because I enjoyed just being in Rob's class. But back to the subject all things aside I wish this class was two semesters because I had so much fun in this class. I made a blog ( something I never thought I would do!!!!!!), it got me to understand how much fun twitter is ( something else I never thought I would get into!!!). I would recommend this class to anyone who wants to take a great class with an awesome teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment